Invisalign in Thornton and Arvada CO
At West Arvada Orthodontics, we want to help you achieve the straight healthy smile you’ve always wanted without compromising your confidence. That is why we are proud to offer Invisalign®, Invisalign Teen, and 3M Clarity Aligners. As an expert in multiple brands of clear aligners Dr. Friedman is able to offer the option of invisible aligner treatment to our adult and teenage patients. Meet our orthodontist Dr. Friedman to see if Invisalign® or 3M Clarity Aligners are right for you.
Invisalign® and 3M Clarity Aligners invisible aligners are designed to treat a number of common orthodontic issues, including:
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth (due to tooth loss or irregular tooth development)
- Misaligned jaws (overbite or underbite)
- Crooked teeth
The Invisalign® and 3M Clarity Aligner treatment system works to straighten your teeth through a series of removable invisible plastic aligner trays. Your aligner trays are based on 3D models of your teeth which our orthodontist will use to guide your teeth into the desired alignment over approximately one to two years. The aligners are virtually invisible once placed in your mouth. They are also removable and can be taken out during meals and to brush and floss. This makes them a more comfortable and discreet alternative to the brackets and wires of traditional braces.
For the most effective results, you should wear aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day. You will wear each aligner set for one to two weeks, as recommended by our orthodontist. To care for your aligners, simply rinse them each night and brush them gently with a soft-bristle brush.
Invisalign and 3M Clarity Aligners offer many benefits over traditional braces, including:
- Eat your favorite foods: You can eat all your favorite foods without worrying about breaking traditional braces. Just remove your aligners during meals and enjoy.
- Improved oral health: You can still brush and floss your teeth normally without brackets and wires getting in the way.
- Fewer visits to the orthodontist: You will only need to see our doctor for a checkup every six to eight weeks to pick up your next batch of aligners.
- Lifestyle: Remove your aligners during recreational sports and other physical activities to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Improved confidence: People won’t even notice your transparent aligners. You can also take them out during social events, making them excellent for patients who experience anxiety about their orthodontic care.
- Peace of mind: Teenage patients will receive aligners with special blue compliance indicators to assure they are wearing them enough.
What’s The Difference Between Invisalign® / 3M Clarity Aligners And Braces?
Invisalign® and 3M Clarity Aligners are designed to treat mild to moderate orthodontic issues. For more complex or extensive orthodontic issues, we may recommend traditional braces, or a combination of Clear Aligners and Traditional Braces. Clear Aligners are best suited for adults and teenagers.
What Does Invisalign® / 3M Clarity Aligners Cost?
Your treatment time and costs will vary depending on your needs. Our team will give you a breakdown of all treatment fees during your consultation. To make our treatments as accessible as possible, we also offer flexible financing options, and accept all major insurance plans. Be sure to ask how we can help you get the treatment you deserve.
Our office specializes in Invisalign®, Invisalign Teen, and 3M Clarity Aligners invisible aligner treatment. For Invisalign® and 3M Clarity Aligners in Arvada, call our office at (720) 800-9331 to schedule an appointment today. We want to help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Find Your Orthodontist In Arvada
West Arvada Orthodontics is conveniently located at the intersection of Candelas Parkway and Highway 72.